Off-the-Shelf Programmes - Ready to Run
- Situational Leadership II
- 2-day workshop developed by Ken Blanchard. Helps leaders execute the best leadership style for any given situation, minimising wasted time and frustration.
- Mini Leadership Programme
- Four half-day modules covering Leadership, Communication, Colleague Engagement and Managing Change.
- Delivering High Performance
- 2-day workshop developing managers’ behaviours across a wide range of skills. Includes objectives setting, feedback and performance management. Aims to encourage and inspire managers to drive a ‘high challenge/high support’ culture.
- Coaching for Performance
- 2-day experiential workshop developing managers’ abilities to coach people to improve performance. Uses the GROW model.
- Building Resilience, Wellbeing and Toughness
- Enables individuals and teams to build the resilience, wellbeing and toughness of themselves and others.
- 2-hour ‘Workouts’
- A wide range of ‘short, sharp, shock’ mini workshops. Ideal for those who can only take a very small amount of time out of the business. Afterwards delegates go straight back to the workplace and begin to put their learning into practice. A wide range of workshops are available, including Influence, Impact, Time Management, Coaching for Performance and Key Management Skills.
- Customer and Colleague Listening
- 2-day workshop with an additional follow-up day. Enables managers to run formalised listening groups for both customers and colleagues. Aims to bring about ‘real-life’ actions to drive cultural and business change.
- Delivering High Impact Presentations
- 2-day activity-based workshop enabling managers to present with impact. Develops the use of voice and body to ensure lively and inspiring presentations.
Bespoke Activities - Tailored To You
- Leadership Academy
- Modular and run over an agreed period of up to 12 months. Focuses on all aspects of leadership as required by your organisation. Measures both KPIs and behaviours at start and end with periodic updates in between.
- Away Days
- Action packed, fun-filled team events. Re-focuses teams on their purpose, values and ways of working. Licensed to include MBTI, TMSDI, Insights and SDI where appropriate.
- Executive Coaching
- Individual off-the-job coaching, either face to face or online.
- Personal Observation Coaching
- Individual job shadowing, observation and feedback.
- Diagnostics and Health Check
- A comprehensive review of current leadership practice and the culture of your organisation.
We’ve read these and we love them!