Heather Lermont-Pape has over 20 years experience in executive coaching, leadership development and training within the financial, healthcare, telecommunications industries and the U.S. Federal Government. Based out of Washington DC she coaches clients from middle managers to Board Executives to increase their effectiveness and maximise their potential by developing strong leadership behaviours and practices.
Heather’s coaching approach is professional, intuitive, conversational and results orientated. It allows clients to discover the right answers for them and design actions that produce tangible business results. She works with clients to bring more depth and focus to particular challenges and priorities and serves as a thinking partner for support and guidance, especially when dealing with complex people issues. Heather recognises the need for leaders to discuss challenging work environments, prioritise goals, and identify new behaviors and actions to further professional growth.
Heather earned a BA from Central Michigan University and an MA from Western Michigan University with a focus on business administration and adult learning. She is an Associate Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation with specialised training in Executive and Retirement Coaching.
Heather also holds the following certifications:
- Benchmarks 360 - Center for Creative Leadership
- Denison 360 Assessments
- DiSC Personality Assessment
- Acclivus Coaching, R3 Inside Sales, R3 Customer Service Workshops – Acclivus R3 Solutions
Sample clients:- U.S. Federal Government: Departments of Defense, Energy, State, Health & Human Services, FAA
- Indiana University Health/Clarion Health System
Sample client comments:
- “Thank you for all that you did for me as a coach and for the HUGE impact you had and are having on my professional and personal life. I am truly a changed person.” F.B. Department of Energy
- “Heather’s coaching has helped me advance in my career. She did a great job challenging my thinking and at the same time helped me focus on improving skills that needed to be developed.” A.Z. Monster.com
- “Heather’s coaching approach is encouraging and inquisitive, leading me to discover rich insights into goals and motivations that may have gone otherwise unnoticed. My coaching experience has been comfortable yet thought provoking on every level, helping me to identify both strengths and areas of growth. I believe I will benefit from our time together long after our coaching relationship is complete.” P.L. Department of Health and Human Services